Sunday, February 9, 2014

Who Made the News??

Hey Readers,

Just a quick update for tonight. I made a few changes to the blog to make it easier for you to find the info you need faster. If you look just below the blog title, you will see a menu bar with nifty buttons to take you places far and near to assist you in avoiding being a victim.

Go ahead and click them, make sure they work.... I will wait here.

Back?

Who takes care of you??

Better yet, who is in the news yet again???

Could it be my boy, Josh Socher????

Well, of course it is!

Just as I am in the middle of researching another big scammer, Josh decided to get my attention again. I guess he needs more of my focused attention!?

Well, that will make his brother Maxx Socher happy, cause he was getting a little tired of my attention.

All I want him to do is answer my questions about his "merger," and we could move on, but he just wants to avoid it and yell at me, or beg me to take his name off this blog in the comment sections and slings around the word defamation like he actually understands the meaning. 

It is only defamation if it is NOT true. I responded to his comments and asked him again about the supposed merger, and asked him to point out anything I have posted that isn't true. I am awaiting his response, with an actual answer.

But wait a minute.... I am getting distracted again! I am also feeling rather special with all this fighting over my attention by those Socher boys!! Don't they know this lesbian has no need for boys?

Shall we get down to business?

I have had a bit of luck in last 24 hours in being able to have a conversation with the former COO of Ryder Moving and Storage. We have exchanged messages and I have provided him with some information in return.

While I am not ready to give him a glowing endorsement, I have offered him the chance to tell his side of the story. He told his side of the story to the news crew, but in typical fashion, they used 15 seconds of a 20 minute discussion.

I think he is trying to step up and do the right thing, and it started with an apology to me in a message back in December that went to my "other" folder unnoticed until yesterday. We talked for a couple hours and I am verifying some of the things he is telling me, and so far they are true. I can't verify everything,  but if  95% has proven true, I can't negate the other 5% at this point.

The fact he is cooperating with the local FL authorities also builds some trust with me. For now,  I will say, "stay tuned" and "we will see what happens!"

Now back to the news!

Josh, my boy, how can you with a straight face stand on camera and say the following?
“I’m a victim based on my COO – what he did to me. He split and ran and left everything in my lap when it wasn’t even my department and I wasn’t even experienced in it,” Socher said. 
Socher said he is cooperating with the Department of Transportation. 
“Believe you me, I feel horrible about all these people. That’s why I’ve been working with these people for the last month … I’ve been trying to make sure everyone gets their things. I feel terrible,” Socher said.
First off, he claim he did not have "experience" in that department... Dude, you owned the company, it was your job the get the experience, especially after the many years you have been in the moving business! 

It is easy to claim a former employee "did it" but ultimately the responsibly of having a business means being responsible for the things that go wrong, not just racking in other people's money to pay for your $500,000 house!

Can I just say I have my fingers crossed someone can get a lien placed on the house so he can't sell it?? If you are a victim of Josh Socher and Jodi Socher's company, you might want to explore getting a temporary order that prevents him and/or his wife from selling the home, so you have a way to recoup some of your losses. Please have your attorney take a look at your options and see if it is possible!

Second, did you see the mess he left in that office?

Josh, why are you NOT responding to the insurance companies, or the credit card companies? Why are you NOT responding to the legal letters?

How is that "cooperating?" 

You got fined and closed down by the DOT! The victims can't get their stuff back from the DOT! They can only get it back from you, and your wife!

Speaking of his wife, I think the news stations need a comment from the listed VP of the company, Jodi Strosberg Socher! I may have to send an email to update the reporter about who is who over there, and see if Jodi can add to the story of you cooperating!? Maybe as the listed VP it is time for her to step up and cooperate with people, to help get their stuff back?

I wonder if the reason he went on camera is that he is hoping it will boost his acting and modeling career?

My sources say he is good in manipulating people, making them feel sorry for him, making them do what he wants them to do, and are concerned if he went in front of a jury, he would just get out of it.

I say, let's test that theory out! 

Why hasn't the County Prosecutor or the State Attorney filed any criminal charges?

They could subpeona the financial records of the company, along with his personal bank account statements and track the money. 

I know, because I have worked with other victims of other scams and was able to track down a victims $15,000 through deposits and transactions. As soon as the. Only was taken, it was spent on a car, spa days and many other things not related to the investment. The victim was scammed by his own daughter, and had copies of her bank statements. 

So, I challenge the officials there to dig a little deeper, and file some charges already. He should not be allowed to walk the streets, go into real estate and potentially scam more people in the state of Florida.










11 comments:

  1. All I was saying is untrue is the fact that my piece of shit brother has ANYTHING to do with my business. I DONT EVEN TALK TO HIM. I didnt even goto his house for thanksgiving and didtn invite him over for my daughters first birthday party. He is blocked on all socail media and phone number has been erased. I am sorry he screwed you over. Please dont bring my company into this. the only mistake ive made is working WITH josh in the past and not opening my eyes to him being completely incapable of being a decent human being. FUCK my brother josh. I am sorry for your losses. I do not know where your responses went but i didnt see them until you just mentioned them. You can email me with any questions you may have to maxxsocher@gmail.com
    Thank you very much.
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maxx,

    And again, you are not answering the question about the press release regarding the so called "merger" which is why you are on the blog. I did not claim Josh was involved with your current company or the companies listed as fictitious names.

    You and Josh are listed on a Ripoff report together, from a couple years ago. You claim he scammed people, which would imply you knew he was doing it. This brings me to the questions, what did you do to stop him? Did you report him? Did you make amends to the victims back then?

    I have asked you several times about the deceptive merger press release and am offering you a chance to explain it. Why won't you answer that question?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not mean what I said about my brother josh. that was very very very very wrong of me. I can only imagine what it made him feel to read his own brother writing those things. I love him very much and was very upset about the situation and hurt from what he is going through. You don't know josh, you don't know how much of a great person he truly is, and these blogs and people posting things all over the internet shows NO direct connection to his actual self nor character. I have made mistakes in my past also, and the major point I was truly trying to convey was that I have no affiliation with his company/companies, not does he with mine. We are 2 separate human beings which are in the same industry. I apologize for everything you may have gone through, but please realize you are dealing with a person here who is already going through a lot.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Maxx,

    Maybe you should realize there are many PEOPLE who "have already gone through a lot" and continue to go through a lot because of your darling brother!

    What kind of "great person" scams people? What HE is going through??

    Sorry, give me a freaking break!!!

    I have no sympathy for your brother, based on his actions, lack of integrity, and lack of taking responsibility. He wants to blame Joey Pino for everything that happened, yet makes no effort to take any responsibility for his own actions.

    Do you have any sympathy for the fact that many of his victims are out of thousands of dollars? Do you have any sympathy for the fact that many of his victims have lost precious memories and mementos from their lives that can NEVER be replaced?

    I saw one arrogant bastard on the news claiming he was the victim, who has ZERO remorse for his actions! I saw a wannabe actor playing a little role hoping for a big break!

    When my insurance company tried to contact him regarding our claim for damages, he ignored them completely, 72 times. This resulted in a delay, and in less compensation for what we lost in our move.

    Your darling brother refuses to reverse the charges on our credit card, or reimburse us for the cost of $2,000 to set up our house to get our 7 year old daughter settled, while we waited for him to call us back after they picked our stuff up. What kind of "good person" does that reflect? What kind of person IGNORES repeated attempts to get our stuff back, and then denies he was aware of any problem??

    Do you have any sympathy for the trauma it caused our family to have to sleep on the floor, or explain to our daughter where her belongings were? Do you have any sympathy for the stress it caused us, not knowing if we would ever see our family photos, baby clothes or family heirlooms again? Do you have any sympathy for the anguish it caused when we opened boxes to find so much damage to things that will cost hundred and in some cases thousands of dollars to repair?

    If you believe his "goodness" so very much, maybe you can loan him the money to pay me back the $3,902 he owes me, along with the money he owes hundreds of other victims.

    I gave Josh, my boy, an option for making things right with me and other victims. He refused to take it. I asked him to reimburse me for our out of pocket losses and costs, publicly apologize, and cooperate with the DOT, MoveRescue and compensate the many other victims for their losses. I told him once the victims were compensated, or got thrive belongings back, I would update this blog and let people he did so.

    So far, he has done nothing but blame Joey for all his problems. What kind of man is that?

    He ran, abandoned his office, left mail unopened from State Attorney offices, refuses to cooperate with credit card companies and insurance companies, and lies, lies, lies to the news crews.

    You are asking me to have sympathy for him because "he is going through a lot?" He isn't going through much compared to the people who were scammed and lost EVERYTHING!

    There is no amount of "stuff" he can go through, short of prison time that will compensate for the damage and scamming he has caused others.

    If you want to help him, and restore the Socher name, maybe you can talk him into being a man of integrity and actually DOING THE RIGHT THING, and take me up on my offer. Until then, this blog stands and I will keep reporting on anything involving the Socher name!

    As for you, I am still waiting for an answer to the "merger" question!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you say he is a good person I get confused. If by good you mean he is a thoughtless pill popping money hungry asshole than yes he is a good person.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. The authors of this blog are not responsible for the comments made by others. All comments will be published, and are available for the review of the readers trying to avoid scam movers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that the business is closed, how does one serve Josh with a well deserved summons?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Evan,

    You can obtain the home address by searching for his name in the County property records. His house was on the market, but the last time I checked had been taken off the market. One may assume there could be an injunction preventing him from selling it, but I don't know for sure.

    You may also contact the AG and ask them to include any documents you have in their case against him, or ask them if they can help you serve him with papers.

    Good luck,
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Evan I will gladly provide you with his address and phone number. I will give you the number for Jodi as well. Hell i'll even throw in both of their parents addresses and phone numbers in too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joey, Please do not post that information here. Please contact Evan offline if you are providing him contact information to have the summons served. I have to protect myself from potential lawsuits from the scam artists. They have gotten enough of my money.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is excellent information. I got some new idea. Thank you for your post.

    Orlando movers

    ReplyDelete